Tutorial on how to remove Ubuntu and the GRUB Boot menu from a Dual boot Windows 7 PC and return to a Single Operating System without having to reinstall Win7.
- If you don't have the original Windows Install disk use the Create a System Repair Disk tool in Windows 7
- Boot into Install Disk / System repair disk: Choose System Repair, Select OS to repair
- Open Command Prompt and type: bootrec /fixboot and bootrec /fixmbr
- Shutdown and reboot your computer
- Open Hard Drive Partition Editor: Delete the old Ubuntu and Linux Swap Partitions and Resize C:\ Drive to take up all available space